Aside from dark nights and drizzle, early winter is a pretty magical time. Pumpkin spice lattes, rediscovering your cosiest scarves, and pre-Christmas excitement – only seven Fridays to go! – all make this time of year so much fun.
Wedding planning might fall off your radar as saving for Santa takes priority, but the A/W drop of party frocks is crammed with pretty white and cream gowns that would make for a unbelievably budget-friendly wedding dress.
We’ve collated our top five from the high street, online, and even a supermarket, that come in at £250 or less:
1. Club L cape overlay maxi dress in crepe, £35, ASOS
2. Francesca maxi dress, £250, Coast
3. Broadway Lights embellished maxi dress, £250, French Connection
4. Signature lace wedding dress, £80, F&F at Tesco
5. Ranay dress in white, £90, Virgos Lounge